ANIMATION AND MODELING HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY
Animation and modeling is very tough to learn on your own. Just working with the program and playing with it may not get the results you are looking for.
Designed for the beginner, you do not have to have any prior experience using 3DS Max to get the most out of these video animation or modeling tutorials.
You will learn about materials and mapping, lighting, and how to operate cameras within 3DS Max. Finally, you will learn to animate, render and add special F/X to your models.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We always enjoy an in-depth course that makes mastering fine computer arts so much easier. This course is a go to guide for becoming a skilled animator and will leave you with the skills you need to create what you imagine.
Using projects, you will learn by applying techniques directly to models you will work with throughout the training course. By the completion of this software tutorial, you will be fully capable of creating, animating and rendering your own 3d models with ease.
- Over 152 lectures and 19 hours of content.
- Shows you where the tools you are going to use are located, and how to activate them.
- Learn about the core of 3DS Max, interacting with objects; learn to name them, move them, rotate them, extrude them, and work with them in your models.
- You will learn about materials and mapping, lighting, and how to operate cameras within 3DS Max.
THE EXPERT - Infinite Skills
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company that offers an ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's commercial environment.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- While this course is mainly compatible with versions of 3DS Max 2011,2012 and 2013 some of the working files will only be accessible in 3DS Max 2013
RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION UPON FINISHING THE COURSE
WANT MORE INFO?
to view this course on Udemy.com