Anime Studio Debut is fun, easy, and exciting for any age and any skill-level.
Don’t be fooled by its entry-level price tag, this powerful and comprehensive animation software will help your ideas come to life. Plus it includes detailed video tutorials and pre-made content to help you get started right away.
- Hundreds of New Characters – Quickly design ready-to-animate characters using the built-in Character Wizard.
- Automatic Image Tracing – Import scanned drawings or existing images and photos then convert them to vector drawings with the click of a button.
- Easy Animation With Bone-Rigging – Bone-rigging is a fast and efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation. Add a skeleton to any image and then move individual bones to create the pose or motion you want.
- Enhanced, Powerful Drawing Tools – Draw directly in Anime Studio or import your favorite digital images or artwork. Vector-based drawing tools allow you to manipulate your art any way you wish.
- Sound Effects – Record your own sound clips inside Anime Studio or import existing audio files into your project. Anime Studio supports WAV, AIFF, MP3 and M4A formats.
- Automatic Lip Syncing – Simply load a sound file, and Anime Studio does the rest. Easily synchronize characters’ lip and mouth movements to a sound file through a simple and intuitive process.
- Beginner’s Mode – Get exactly the help you need for each tool or feature with automatic roll over tips and built-in tutorials and sample files.
- Follow Path Tool – Have any character or object follow and bend itself along a pre-drawn path, making tons of animation possibilities simple.
- Video/Motion Tracking – Add an object to an imported video that will follow the position and rotation of something, like a person’s thumb. Just add tracking points that identify the item on the screen you want to follow.
- Wacom Multi-Touch Support – Use Wacom’s new generation touch tablets with Anime Studio. Edit characters, scale, rotate, pan, zoom in and out of the canvas with simple finger gestures. Available on Bamboo, Intuos and Cintiq touch based tablets.
- Film and Still Formats – Output finished animations to AVI, MOV and Flash or upload creations directly to Facebook® or YouTube™.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Intel Processor or above
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 500 MB free space
- Resolution: 1024×768
- Display: 16-bit color display
- Internet connection for Content Paradise
- Poser® 7 or later needed to import Poser scenes
- No refunds, all sales are final
- This is digital software that is instantly downloadable upon purchase
- Software is Mac compatible only
- Software includes all minor upgrades
- Upon purchase users must follow the redemption instructions located in their account to activate software