SET UP & HOST WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES
With this course you will be getting an in-depth walk through
on how to utilize the wide range
of Cloud Computing services that Amazon provides.
This tutorial will teach you what is available in AWS, and how to use it effectively
for your own needs. After you start by learning exactly what Cloud Computing is, and why you should be using it, you will be shown all the wonderful features that AWS brings to your digital life.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Once you have completed the video training crouse, you will be fully capable of creating and deploying your own Web Applications
using the services and skills you just learned.
We love this course because Cloud Computing is quickly becoming the standard method of creating scalable, manageable Web Application Services so you will have a leg up on the competition
- Over 51 lectures and 5 hours of content
- Learn how to take advantage of amazons robust and scaleable solution to host your web sites
- Gain a solid understanding on how to build, configure and administrate web and cloud services using AWS
- Create and managing EC2 instances
- Use Elastic Load Balancers, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, S3, RDS and Dynamo.
- Learn about CloudFront services, ElastiCache, VPC, SNS, SES, SQS and Route 53
- Create a 3 tier scalable Web Application using the tools learned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Windows or Mac Computer
THE EXPERT - Infinite Skills
is a Canadian based company that offers an ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's commercial environment.