h1. How do you make money building iOS Apps?
h2. That’s right: *GAMING*.
If you want to CRUSH it with an iOS app…then this iOS game development course may just be your ticket.
Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Peggle-- each one is as unique as they come, but they're tied together to one simple principle: they’re built using Cocos2D.
In this course, expert Cocos2D instructor, Marin Todorov takes a hands-on approach and walks you step-by-step through the process of building a complete game.
After building his demo game, you'll have all the coding knowledge you’ll need to create the next gaming hit in the App Store!
h2. *With This Course You’ll Learn How To:*
• Install and include Cocos2d for iPhone in your projects
• Understand scene workflow in Cocos2d
• Work with scene transitions
• Put image sprites on the screen and manipulate their properties
• Run animations and actions on your sprites
• Chain and run simultaneously different actions
• Build menus in Cocos2d
• Plan and design a simple game
• Develop simple games
• and much more..
h2. *Over 18 Video Lectures and 7 Hours of Content:*
• Chapter 1: Introduction (4 minutes of video)
• Chapter 2: Installing and Understanding Cocos2d (2.5 hours of video instruction)
• Chapter 3: Your First Game – Monkey Trampoline (30 minutes of video instruction)
• Chapter 4: Deeper into Cocos2d with the “Numbers Match” Game (2.5 hours of video instruction)
• Chatper 5: Bonus Game – Bubble Pop (over an hour of video instruction)
h2. *Why Cocos2D?*
Cocos2D makes creating games incredibly easy.
Why is Cocos2D so easy to use? Because you can play a sound effect, animate a flipping sprite, flash some rad custom font, all with just a couple lines of simple, pure Objective C code. No knowledge of OpenGL is required!
Cocos2D is the leading, open-source, royalty-free smartphone game engine. It's easy to use, community-supported, reliable, mature, and over 1500 mobile iOS games have been published using it!
h2. *What You'll Need:*
• You will be expected to have beginner/medium understanding of Objective-C
• You will need to work on a Mac computer with installed XCode 4.x+
• You will need to be connected to the Internet
h2. *Meet Your Instructor – Marin Todorov!*
Marin is an independent iOS developer and publisher with 10 fun and innovative titles released on the App Store. Marin was a university teacher for several years and also wrote a textbook on programming related to his course. He has published numerous technical articles in print and online media.
Marin is also very active in the iOS developer community - he's regularly writing in his blog about iPhone development and the App Store: www.touch-code-magazine.com.
h2. *Our Guarantee!*
You have 30 days from your purchase date to figure out if this course is the right fit for you. If it’s not, we’ll refund your every penny.
h2. *How Long Can You Access Your Online Lectures?*
You can view and review the lecture materials from your Udemy account INDEFINITELY, like an on-demand channel.
h2. *Extra, Extra…Read All About It!*
And once you’re all signed up for the course you can always shoot any questions you have over to Marin and we’re sure he’d be happy to personally help you out.