DESIGN & BUILD THE NEXT KILLER APP
Mobile phone apps are expected to generate $25 billion in worldwide sales in 2013, up 62% from last year - Gartner, Inc.
If you've ever thought about becoming an app developer, you're probably familiar with the stat above. The app industry is booming and with the global proliferation of smartphones and it's only projected to grow. It's a new space where you have the potential to not only make a living, but possibly strike gold.
If you're serious about learning the nitty-gritty details of app development, this course is exactly what you're looking for. App development guru Bob McCune shows you how to create fully functioning iOS apps, no experience required.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Even if you don't know anything about Objective-C or xCode, don't sweat it, these videos start at square one so you're in the loop as soon as you press play. You'll learn the ins and outs of app development - at your own pace - for a fraction of the cost you'd spend to hire a developer, so you can turn your app idea into reality.
Plus, upon completion of the course all students receive a verifiable certificate of completion - perfect for bolstering the resume and adding legitimacy to your personal brand.
"Bob McCune does a great job getting you started and taking you deep into iOS development in a relatively short period. The iMusic sample app that the course revolves around teaches you all of basics you need to know to get your first app designed, built, tested and submitted to the App Store." - Michael B.
"Wow, this course is great, I've only been watching this for about an hour, and already I've learned so much. The lessons are really well constructed and the author is easy to understand. A big thank you." - Andrew K.
- Over 99 lectures and 8 hours of content
- 15 step by step chapters with video tutorials
- Source codes and exercises for each section
- Discussion boards to answer your questions
- Setup guide to get you up and running
- Create fully functioning iPhone or iPad apps
- Verifiable Certificate of Completion
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Aspiring developers who want to learn the basics of iPhone app development
- People who want to learn how to make money selling apps
Bob McCune has been developing software in a variety of industries since the mid-90s and is now the owner of consulting and training company TapHarmonic. Over the last several years his focus has been on developing iPhone and iPad apps, and he is currently working with Thomson Reuters helping create an enterprise iPad application. This is a follow-up to his best selling iOS training course, so he's kindof a big deal.
- An up-to-date computer with a fairly modern operating system
- Get unlimited online access to this course
- Available on any device with an internet connection at any time
- Watch on the go on your iPad