Love learning languages, but hate the mistakes that come with most translation tools?
Do you need an extremely ACCURATE language translator for work?
We have the answer.
Know someone who would love a RELIABLE reference app for the holidays?
Got it COVERED.
If learning a new language has ever crossed your mind, this buy one, get one FREE Cyber Monday special is a definite piece of gold!
For ONLY $35, you’ll get TWO Mac App Dictionaries of your choice!
Let’s be real, good ol’ Google translate usually only gets you so far when it comes to turning you’re full blown conversations into lyrical poetry.
With Ultralingua, you can feel 100% CONFIDENT using their products because they’ve been hand-translated by a super genius human. Their editors have PhDs in languages and linguistics.
Ultralingua dictionaries are available in dozens of language combinations, and they make a great gift for students, business professionals, teachers, and travelers.
Use this deal for yourself or any of the language lovers on your gift list!
Each language app includes a VARIETY of reference and learning tools in a beautiful and simple interface.
The dictionary and verb conjugations are complete enough for teachers and advanced learners to rely on, while being EASY enough for anyone to use.
Conjugating verbs, picking the right word, and remembering tricky grammar rules are hard.
But Ultralingua has made it easier!
Thousands of language students, linguists, translators, educators, and travelers have been using Ultralingua as reference for nearly 15 years, and they absolutely LOVE it!
• English Dictionary and Verbs
• French Dictionary and Verbs
• French-English Dictionary and Verbs
• Spanish-English Dictionary and Verbs
• German-English Dictionary and Verbs
• Italian-English Dictionary and Verbs
• Portuguese-English Dictionary and Verbs
• Latin-English Dictionary and Verbs
• Norwegian-English Dictionary
• Esperanto-English Dictionary
• French-Spanish Dictionary and Verbs
• French-Italian Dictionary and Verbs
• French-German Dictionary and Verbs
• Spanish-German Dictionary and Verbs
• Spanish-Portuguese Dictionary and Verbs
• German-Italian Dictionary and Verbs
• French-Portuguese Dictionary and Verbs
• Italian-Portugese Dictionary and Verbs
• Spanish-Italian Dictionary and Verbs
• Hundreds of thousands of translations
• Noun genders
• Slang, technical language, and regional differences in spelling and usage
• Hundreds of usage notes about troublesome constructions
• Smart search results in case you misspell or mistype
• Search-as-you-go displays words and narrows your selection as you type
• Conjugations for thousands of verbs
• Includes all standard tenses and forms
• Smart search finds infinitives and catches misspellings
• Must-have reference tool for any language learner
• Add and edit custom flashcards and group them by topic
• Allow the creation tool to auto-fill the translation for you, or add your own
• Drag and drop flashcards into any order
• Choose from 8 colors to sort your cards
• When you’re ready to flip through your deck, choose the flashcards you’ll see, what order they’ll appear, and which side you’ll view first
• Use ‘auto-advance’ to quiz yourself at different speeds
• Store flashcards for all of your dictionaries as long as you need them
• Translate numbers into text with the number tool
• Switch easily between languages in a single interface
• No internet connection required
• Reference guide with answers to common writing and grammar questions
• Change your device settings to view the app display in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, or German
Check out these reviews:
“The size of the dictionary in this thing is MASSIVE. I downloaded this to save myself from carrying around a fairly average size dictionary, but it actually saves me from carrying round one the size of my head. Add the fact that searching is quicker than flickering through pages, and the indispensable conjugation tool and you’ve actually got a very cheap portable dictionary. Highly recommended for (basic to university level) French students. (Same goes to all Spanish version of this by the way; I gave an identical review and rating to that).” – User Review
“This just knocks spots off anything else I have used. An unobtrusive tool for rapid reference when studying. The interface is beautifully simple and intuitive.” – User Review
“This product is just incredible. Comprehensive, detailed and just packed with words and derivations – worth 3 times the price.” – User Review
“It’s a big dictionary. The word you’re looking for is there 99% of the time. It doesn’t shy away from slang and gives you some very robust expressions. The use of a word is often gone into in good detail with example sentences.” – User Review
“The best language learning product I have yet seen available. Looked expensive initially but went for it anyway and have now been using it regularly for a couple of weeks. It is brilliantly organized, easy to use and extremely comprehensive. So often when learning a language you come across a word that is a conjugation of a verb rather than the infinitive and so not listed in the dictionary, but as a beginner you have no way of knowing which verb or what it means. Not so with this, it recognizes everything, takes you to the translation and all the other conjugations + all the other tenses if you want them. And as a regular dictionary it is excellent. Enough, just buy it!” – User Review