Ruby programing is no joke and can get pretty complicated. This course starts with the basics of the Ruby language so you can get up to speed and ready to roll.
This course specifically focuses on the features that are exploited in Rails to support productivity and quality. You then get lead progressively through the main features of the Rails Framework and after its all over – you’re coding like a champ.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We need more programmers with competency in more than one coding language, and that’s exactly what this course will produce. By its conclusion, you’ll be engineering high quality sites in no time and showing them off with pride.
Plus there’s more! As a bonus, there is some background material on object modeling to help you think more deeply about the Business model that is at the heart of your application.
- Over 53 lectures and 16 hours of content
- Basics of Ruby
- The MVC architecture of Rails
- How Rails supports the Development of Models
- How Rails supports the Development of Views
- Best Practice in the use of HTML5 and CSS3
- Best Practice in Behavioural Driven Development
- How to use an extensive range of Ruby Gems to maximise productivity
- CSS3 Animations
- Responsive Design
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- Receive a certificate of completion for your records and resume
THE EXPERT – Prof. Paul Krause
Paul skipped between Academic and Industrial Research. The last 25 years as a software engineer has been spent at Surrey University, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, Philips Electronics and now back at Surrey University. He has been focused specifically on the web technologies area since 2002 in both my research and teaching.
WANT MORE INFO?
Click HERE to view this course on Udemy.com
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Get unlimited online access to these course forever.
- Upon purchase follow the redemption instructions (located in your account) to subscribe to your course.
- View this online course right on your iPhone, iPad, or PC.
- This course is licensed on a per-user basis.
- It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.