Start Selling Your Products Online
B2C e-commerce is now a trillion dollar industry, and growing every year. If you own a brick and mortar store, have an idea for a business, or make your own products and you're not selling online - you're leaving money on the table. You could hire a developer or a third party to create a site for you, but for a fraction of the cost you can learn to do it yourself.
Learn to create a fully functional e-commerce website ready to sell products and accept payments with PayPal with this 211 lecture video course. It'll teach you everything you need to know to develop your very own E-commerce web application with Object Oriented PHP, MySQL, jQuery, and PayPal. Over 15 hours of easy to follow instruction will help you establish a whole new revenue stream.
Create the online presence you need and start sharing your products with the world.
Why We Love It
This course gets right to the task at hand, teaching you everything from page structure, to basket creation, to user registration. However, a working knowledge of basic PHP will help you get the most out of these videos. According to the instructor if you know what variable, constant and function is then you're the right person to attend this course.
As advertised, It is an easy to follow, step by step guide on how to develop your very own, fully functional E-commerce website. Use the included exercise files to practice as you learn.
Over 211 lectures with 15.5 hours of content!
Build Everything Your E-commerce Site Needs
- Categorized product catalogue and product pages
- Shopping basket including the small, preview basket
- Login, registration, checkout, and payment forms
- Client order status page
- Administrative control panel to allow you manage all of the above
Meet your Instructor:
Sebastian Sulinsky is a passionate web developer with many years in the web industry. He is the founder of SSDTutorials.com, where he publishes free and premium tutorials on how to build modern web applications.
- An up-to-date computer with Apache, PHP, and MySQL installed
- A web hosting and domain name for testing the PayPal integration
- Get unlimited online access to this course
- Available on any device with an internet connection at any time
- Watch on the go on your iPad