A Complete Video Series On How To Build iOS Apps.
No coding experience?
With this easy-to-follow video course you'll learn how to create apps using the same tools and techniques used to make the top apps in The App Store.
You'll create your first
app in Lesson 2 without writing a single line of code and then in Lesson 3 you'll learn how to write code using Apple's Objective-C programming
language. Once you've gotten the hang of programming, you'll create three more apps as you explore Apple's iOS software development kit.
You'll also be walked through every detail
of developing an app from project creation, through every line of code, and on to testing the app.
Finally, in the last lesson you'll be able to watch over the instructor's shoulder as he submits an app to The App Store.
What You'll Learn
- What tools you need to get the job done
- How to code using Objective-C
- How to create a couple different kinds of iPhone apps
- How to add geo-location and maps to your apps
- Creating a multi-touch photo-based app
- How to submit your apps to the App Store
You'll be Taught By an Instructor From App Dojo
After a couple years as a full-time iOS developer, the founder coded his way around the block several times. In these new video tutorial series, he's aiming to help others get started developing their own iPhone apps and distributing their apps around the world via The App Store.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Get unlimited access to this course FOREVER
- Upon purchase you will receive a unique license that will allow you to subscribe to the course
- View the online course on your iPad
- This course is licensed on a per user basis
- It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form