Turn Your WordPress Website into a Mobile Powerhouse!
If you are one of the owners or developers of one of the 60 million
websites powered by WordPress and want to know how to integrate it with mobile, one of the most POWERFUL marketing tools of our lifetime, then you are in the right place.
With this actionable
video course you'll learn how to use a WP mobile plugin, use a responsive WP theme, and a mobile theme to MOBILIZE your site.
Wish you could integrate text message into your online marketing tactics or how to use QR codes to drive traffic to your site and build your emailing list?
Learn all the secrets today
Over 21 Lectures & 5 Hours of Content
- Find out the best ways to make your WordPress site/blog mobile friendly
- Discover how to use your WordPress site to build an SMS text messaging list
- Learn how to use QR Codes to drive traffic to your site
- Integrate mobile marketing with your online marketing to make your site more successful
- Basic WordPress knowledge is required, including how to install and use plugins.
- Or you can take the course to learn smart mobile marketing strategy and delegate the technical work.
Meet Your Instructor
Kim Dushinski is the CEO of the International Mobile Marketing Business Network and President of Mobile Marketing Profits, a mobile marketing training firm based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author of The Mobile Marketing Handbook: A Step by Step Guide to Creating Dynamic Mobile Marketing Campaigns, now out in its second edition. She teaches mobile marketing for the University of Virginia’s Online Graduate Certificate in eMarketing. Kim was named one of the Mobile Women to Watch 2010 by MobileMarketer.com.