DESIGNERS, GET YOUR ICONS IN ORDER
We know how many icons you deal with so here’s a powerful app that will help keep all of your icons in check.
IconBox is a full-featured icon library on your Mac, when it comes to delivering an efficient experience for organizing, searching, and using all of your icons.
System icons, application icons, and even the dock are freely customizable. If you want to revert to the defaults, a quick button will remove any changes you’ve made to the system.
WHY WE LOVE IT
IconBox was one of the first pieces of software in this space and they’ve never stopped improving it. It’s a breeze to use and, more importantly, a breeze to change icons.
- Organize – IconBox organizes icons into “Boxes”, like an iPhoto album. Import icons by drag-and-drop, or standard file import.
- Supported Formats – Import different formats: ICNS, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF and even the iContainer format.
- Flexible – Fully customizable organization structure, drag Boxes into Groups and Groups into other Groups and so on.
- Customize – Customize most of the Mac OS system icons, like the Finder icon, Trash, and Folders badges.
- Application Icons – Don’t like the look of your Photoshop icon? Need a cooler World of Warcraft icon? You’re in luck.
- X-Ray Tool – The X-Ray Tool scans your application folder for the apps within and by clicking an app, it shows all the available icons and images within the application package.
- Icon Of the Day – Features a new icon from a different artist every day, allowing you to import directly into IconBox.
- Iconfinder – Using the iconfinder.com API, you can search through over 155,000 icons and instantly download them into IconBox.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
- No refunds, all sales are final
- This is digital software that is completely downloadable instantly upon purchase
- Software includes all minor upgrades
- Upon purchase you need to follow the redemption instructions located in your account to activate your software