|1||iOS Foundation Courses||$198 Value|
Mobile is the future of technology and apps are the driving force of the mobile economy. Those who can build and design apps will be the most sought after talent.
So, if you’ve ever had a killer idea for an iPhone app, then the iOS Foundations bundle is a fantastic opportunity to learn the one-two punch of iOS app programing.
After getting feedback from our customers, we found that the most EFFECTIVE way for a beginner to learn how to build iOS apps is to offer a combo of 2 courses: C Programming: iOS Development Starts Here! and the Objective C for Beginners.
And, we’re including both courses for the price of one – just $79!
If you’ve been frustrated by iOS courses in the past because you didn’t have the prerequisite knowledge, don’t worry about it because Mark Lassoff will teach you the ‘A to Z’ of C programming; and from there you’ll have the foundation to take off with his Objective C course which will get your brain dancing.
With a nearly combined 8 hours of material, dynamic video instruction, comprehensive lab exercises and dozens of fully functional code examples, these courses will give you the foundation you need to get started.
• How to use Apples XCode Development Environment
• The structure of a C program
• How to use variables to hold values
• Important programming structures like loops, conditionals and arrays
• How to manage pointers and understand computer memory
• How to dereference pointer values and pass information by reference
• How to create C-style character arrays
• How to create and manage C-functions
• Extensive, informative, and interesting video lecture
• Complete code demonstrated in lecture
• Lab exercises
• Lab solutions
• Instructor support for questions and clarifications
• Coverage of all important HTML and CSS concepts
Mark Lassoff’s clients include the Department of Defense, Lockheed Martin, Discover Card Services, and Kaiser Permanente. He has consulted for companies such as Dell, Target, Lockheed Martin, and government agencies including the US House of Representatives. In addition to traditional classroom training and consulting, Mark has founded his own website, www.LearnToProgram.tv. Here he continually pushes the envelope with sharing his expertise to allow for people to make a difference in this world.
INDEFINITELY! As long as you have online access, you’ll be able to access them from anywhere. You can also download the videos to your computer to access them offline.
Not to forget – once you sign up for a Udemy account you can always shoot any questions about the course over to the Mark and we’re sure he’d be happy to help you out.
We take pride in curating the latest and greatest creative technology products around the globe. We personally research and hand-pick each product to ensure it meets our standards.