Hands-on learning is key with this in-depth course covering iOS 9 and Swift 2. If you've dabbled in app development and are looking to expand your skill set, this course is for you. With each of the 77 lectures building off of the proceeding one, you’ll build a real life music video app by the time you’re done. Then, you can apply what you’ve learned to an app of your own.
- Master iOS 9 & Swift 2 w/ 77 lectures, 15.5 hours of video
- Use available REST-APIs to build apps
- Understand the model-view-controller design pattern & best coding practices
- Get hands-on practice by building a music video app from scratch
- Learn source control wi/ Git/Github & Xcode integration
- Understand the JSON format & use the JSON Editor
- Add search bar to search on rank, title or artist
Michael A. Rudowsky, Founder of MAR Software Technologies LLC has 30+ years experience working in information technology and has been passionate about computers since the late 1970s. He mastered UNIX and C programming languages in the 1980s and worked on mainframe technologies for Revlon. As a consultant, he’s worked for Fortune 500 companies like Merrill Lynch and Johnson and Johnson, and he started MAR Software Technologies in 2014.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!