LEARN TO CREATE AWESOME APPS & GAMES
HTML5 is a language that is designed to work on all platforms. That means you can code your app or website and it will work on mobile devices, tables and computers.
The best part is that you can put these HTML 5 apps right into an Xcode project – aka design and program an HTML 5 app and upload it to the App Store – without having to write more than a couple lines of code in objective-c. You won’t find a more efficient way to publish your hit app idea.
With over 12 hours of content, this course will show you how to code in HTML 5 and deploy it to a native environment.
And once your app is complete, this course also shows you how to upload to the app store. Giving you an opportunity to make an app and release it to the app store without losing any functionality.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
We love this course because you are learning not only to code in HTML 5, but also how to implement your creations into the App Store without writing any objective-c code. With these skills you will save time AND come out with a more polished final product.
This course is a must-watch if you like learning quickly and effectively. It’s taught so that anybody can learn how to program and deploy HTML 5 code.
- Learn how to make and prototype web apps
- Learn how to put these web apps into a native Xcode App
- Learn how to upload these apps to the App Store
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- An internet connection
- A Mac computer (for Xcode)
- Mammoth Livecode (found free on the Mammoth Interactive website)
THE EXPERT – John Bura
John has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more.
- No refunds, all sales are final
- This is digital software that is completely redeemable upon purchase
- Software includes all minor upgrades
- Upon purchase you need to follow the redemption instructions located in your account to activate your software
- The listed deal price is in US Dollars (USD)