Rip Any DVD to Play on All Your Apple & Android Devices
- Convert DVDs to popular video/audio formats for convenient viewing
- Rip a full-length DVD in just 5 minutes w/ a maximum speed of up to 250-320 FPS, compared to 90-130 FPS using Handbrake
- Decrypt copy-protected DVDs
- Trim, crop, merge, add external subtitles, cut video clips/segments, crop frame size, combine separate movie titles into a single video file & add subtitles
- Upload DVD videos or segments to YouTube
- Adjust parameter settings
- Extract audio & snapshot images from DVD
- Support recently released DVD movies, homemade DVDs, 99-title DVDs, TV series DVDs, workout DVDs & other damaged or unplayable DVDs
- Macworld: "MacX DVD Ripper Pro ranks No.1 fast DVD ripper for Mac compared to similar products in the market."
- CultofMac: "MacX DVD Ripper Pro is perhaps the best DVD backup software for the job. It makes it easy to convert DVDs of all kinds to any format for desktop or mobile replay."
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.
- Length of access: lifetime access to all major updates & minor upgrades
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Restrictions: for use on 5 devices
- Software version: 6.5.5
- All major updates & minor upgrades included
- Languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Compatible inputs: the latest encrypted DVD, CSS protected DVD, region 1-6, Sony ArccOS, commercial DVD, ISO image, DVDmedia, normal DVD
- Compatible outputs: DVD ISO image, MPEG-2 (DVD), MKV, MP4, QT, MOV, M4V, FLV, H.264, MPEG4, AVI XviD/DivX, MTS, TS, M2TS, iTunes, iPod (iPod classic, iPod touch, iPod nano), iPhone (iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4 and more), iPad, Apple TV 3, PSP, MP3, PNG, etc
- Instant digital redemption
I've been a user of WinX DVD Ripper for years. Helped me get so much set up on my Plex server so we could watch movies from our mobile devices. Now that I've started using a Mac, I needed this version. Exactly the same thing except it seems to be more stable (Windows one crashed a lot), and on my M1 Mac, it's also much faster! This is the best if you need to digitalize your DVD's!Sep 22, 2023
Works well and as advertised. Not as quick as some others, but had less issues too! It recognized some DVDs that others refused. Size-wise, the files are bigger, which I hope means of better quality. Couldn’t see the difference when checking quickly.Apr 8, 2021
Works great! Does exactly what I need it to. Still trying to figure out the best settings that will work for my needs.Mar 21, 2021
I had about 60 VCR Cassettes with old videos of the family and kids from the 1990's For Christmas, my kids paid to take all the cassettes durned into DVDs. Unfortunately the DVD's were in full DVD format (like commercial DVD's). I used MacX DVD ripper to get these into Quicktime format so I could edit them and have them all on a single hard drive. Hooked up a cheap DVD drive on one end of my six year old Macbook and a cheap hard drive on the other end and all worked smoothly.Mar 6, 2021
Very easy to use. Love the simplicity and final results of my ripped DVD. The only negative thing that I have found is that in some cases it did not capture the entire length of the video I was ripping. Since I am novice I am sure there is something I need to set in order to capture the entire video that I have yet to learn.Mar 4, 2021
It works very well in most cases. It does take a little longer than I expected, but I was not exactly running it on a fast Mac. At first I was a little annoyed because for the first couple of disks I tried, it told me that I need to purchase another app to decode them. It told me that they were encoded in some Disney format which I find a little strange since they weren't Disney publications.Mar 4, 2021