Learn How to Market Your Mobile App Like A Pro!
Let’s be honest with ourself, yes, building an extremely useful and cool app is a start but just because it’s built doesn’t mean the customers will come.
The ghost in The Field of Dreams that said, “if you build it, they will come” probably knew a little more than we do and is why we’re here today to help you fill in the gaps with this informative video course.
For the price of FREE there is no reason not to!
You’ll Learn How to:
- Get early and ongoing exposure for your app from the media, reviewers, and bloggers.
- Optimize your app assets for good placement in the app stores and beyond.
- Create buzz around your app and draw attention from the people who matter.
- Reach your ideal target audience by seeking them out and marketing directly to them.
- Establish a significant audience through social media and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Build an advocate base of supporters to champion your app within their networks.
- Maintain the marketing momentum necessary to keep your app successful for the rest of its natural life.
Who Teaches the Course?
Deltina Hay, author of The Social Media Survival Guide and The Bootstrapper’s Guide to the Mobile Web, is a veteran Web developer, publisher, and a pioneer of social media and Web 2.0, especially as it applies to small business and the publishing industry. Hay has been programming or developing for the Web for over 25 years. Her graduate education includes computer science, applied mathematics, numerical analysis, fluid dynamics, nonlinear dynamics, and psychology.
Check Out The First Lecture: