Please Note: Promotion only available to customers in the Continental US.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR DSLR
You finally did it, you went out and sprung for a DSLR camera. Now you’re ready to start taking professional-quality pictures, right?
Unfortunately, buying a new camera is often the first and last step towards chasing our wannabe photographer dreams. That’s where this course comes in.
You’ll learn techniques, tricks, and fundamentals from professional photographer Robert Patterson in 2 easy-to-follow DVDs and 4 e-Books, complete with sample exercises to put your lessons into practice.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Photography should be a fun, creative experience that lets you connect with your subject, but it can be frustrating when you’re not getting the results you want. Even with ideal lighting, a great camera, and a steady hand, photos might not turn out interesting or emotionally captivating.
That’s why you’ll love this course. It teaches you what you need to learn and where to start so you can start creating amazing photo art, right away.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to make sense of the settings on your DSLR camera
- An introduction to photography composition
- Quick fixes to immediately start improving your photography
- How to maximize the use of color and light in your photos
- How to take awesome photos at night or in low light
Robert Patterson has been a photographer and television camera man for more than 20 years. During his illustrious career, he’s covered subjects from Queen Elizabeth II to Jane Goodall to The Dali Lama as well as many fascinating locales. When not taking photographs, Robert enjoys playing and listening to music and is usually found behind a piano or guitar and sometimes a microphone.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
For the best experience, open eBooks using Adobe Reader. DVD drive required for viewing video.
IN THE BOX
Order must be completed on Corel.com post-purchase. DVDs will be shipped, e-Books will be available for immediate direct download.
- Understanding Your DSLR Camera Settings DVD – 43 min
- Introduction to Photography Composition DVD – 27 min
- Rules and Principles of Composition eBook – 20 pgs
- Quick Fixes eBook – 20 pgs
- True Colors eBook – 20 pgs
- Night Moves eBook – 20 pgs
- No refunds, all sales are final.
- Due to vendor constraints and contractual obligations, this promotion is limited to the countries listed: Continental US only.
- The sale price includes shipping to the countries listed above.
- The listed deal price is in US Dollars (USD).
- Bundle includes 2 DVDs and 4 eBooks.
- Upon purchase, users must follow the instructions located in their account to complete order on Corel.com.
- DVDs will be shipped, eBooks are available for direct download upon completion of order on Corel.com.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping.
- E-books may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.