Code, Customize, & Program Your Own Robot Cat to Make It Come to Life with Amazing, Cute Tricks
Meet Nybble, the palm-sized open-source bionic robot cat. Have fun watching it play tricks like a real animal, moving with 4 legs rather than wheels. Legged motion gives it more freedom to navigate unstructured terrains and express the joy of life whenever it moves. Evolving with an open-source gene, Nybble is an open platform to fuse multiple makers' gadgets into one organic system. With a customized Arduino board coordinating all instinctive and sophisticated movements, you can clip on various sensors to bring in perception. You could also inject artificial intelligence capabilities by mounting a Raspberry Pi or other AI chips through wired/wireless connections. Have fun while improving your programming skills!
Successfully funded on Indiegogo!Software Level
- Real cat-like behaviors. Control with programmable behaviors & new tricks
- STEM & robotics kit. Learn coding, customize, & program your own pet to make it come to life with amazing and cute tricks. Develop innovative & advanced four-legged walking robot gaits, locomotion, and kinematics behaviors for applications and research
- Highly programmable. C++, Python coding
- Wireless control. Use the Petoi mobile/desktop apps to configure and remote control via BlueTooth connection
- Highly extensible. With Raspberry Pi & Arduino ecosystem
- Built on OpenCat. Open-source project for a quadruped robot
- Legged motion. More freedom to navigate unstructured terrains
- Specially tuned consumer-level servos as the joints. Simplify the control system & reduce the cost
- Spring-loaded joints. Reduce shock on the gears of the servos
- 5-component system. Body frame, actuator, electronics, battery & software
- Sweet point of power/weight factor. Achieve impressive agility (max speed at 5 body lengths/second)
- 2x 14500 Li-ion batteries. Last for about 40 minutes of playtime (NOT included)
Nybble is suitable for adults and children over the age of 14. Kids can enjoy playing with Nybble under the supervision of an adult.
- Color: black, gold
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.2" x 5.5"
- Weight: 11.2oz
- Programmable AI
- Raspberry Pi (not included)
- Camera (optional)
- Built on OpenCat
- Assemble-able 3D wooden puzzle frames that can be assembled in 100 minutes.
- Powered by 2x 14500 Li-ion batteries for about 40 minutes of playtime. Note that the batteries are NOT included.
- RGB LED
- 3D puzzle wooden frame
- High-speed and agile motion
- 30+ built-in skills and programmable motions
- Palm-sized and lightweight
- Plywood body parts
- 11X P1S Servos
- 1x NyBoard V1
- 1x USB programmer
- 1x Bluetooth dongle
- 1x WiFi dongle
- 1x Infrared remote
- 1x Micro Cable
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Free Shipping
- Expected Delivery: Feb 1 - Feb 8