Because of the advanced technology in today's cameras, it's never been easier to take high quality photos, but once it's time to put your images on your computer, the problems begin.
What's the best way to organize them? How do you prepare them for online publishing or to print? How can you make them look even better to impress your family and friends?
This video course is your answer and for only $19 you can take home more than 8 hours of content and over 90 lectures of informational instruction!
Think Photoshop CS6 but way easier to use. You'll learn how to remove red eye, fix color issues, and do many of the things previously only possible in the full version of Photoshop costing hundreds of dollars but not anymore.
With this hands-on video course led by multimedia EXPERT and author Jerron Smith, you'll get practical advice on how to use Photoshop Elements to CLEAR your digital clutter, STREAMLINE your workflow, and get fantastic results in your final, edited photos.
What You’ll Learn:
• How to apply professional image editing and correction techniques to your digital and scanned photos.
• How to prepare and OPTIMIZE images to be printed, shared online and backed up on remote storage devices.
• How to work with layers, brushes and drawing tools to accomplish basic graphic design tasks.
• How to sort and ORGANIZE large collections of photos based on custom keywords and information already embedded in digital images.
What People Are Saying About the Course:
"This course was great. I thought since Elements was already pretty easy to use, I wouldn't learn much. But these videos brought my capabilities to an entirely new level." - J Stratlin
"I really got a lot out of these videos because of the way Jerron uses examples, instead of speeding through menus everything was clearly laid out in steps onscreen. Thank you." - Donica Waverly
"Just what I needed...a very nice look at the main tools...with cool sections on camera raw and panoramic merging that gave me more options even when shooting." - Ryan Schutto
Who Should Take This Course?
• Amateur and home photographers looking to improve the quality of their images and their workflow techniques.
• Small business owners and real estate / sales personnel who rely on high quality images for their work with clients and customers.
• Anyone who wants to know how to get full Photoshop-quality results using a program that costs a fraction of the price.
Who Teaches the Course?
This course is taught by Infinite Skills, a Canadian based company that offers an ever-growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples.
You have 30 days from your purchase date to figure out if this course is the right fit for you. If it's not, we'll refund your every penny.
You can view and review the lecture materials from your Udemy account INDEFINITELY, like an on-demand channel.
Terms & Conditions:
30 days money back guarantee
Get unlimited access to this course on Udemy FOREVER
You will receive a specific license in your account after completing your purchase that will allow you to subscribe to the course through Udemy
This course is licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.
Refer a friend, get $10!
Refer Friends & Get $10 Credit
Share your referral link with friends and earn $10 credit upon their first purchase.
Email or Chat directly with Customer Support from 9am - 6pm PST. We're here to help!
Connect with us
For a limited time, take
your first purchase when you subscribe to receive email updates