Designers, photographers, artists, budding photoshop gurus – be honest with yourself, could your Photoshop, Lightroom, or Illustrator skills use some "retouching"? Maybe you just want to add a couple new tricks to your editors' arsenal or bolster your portfolio. Regardless the reason, Photoshop Video Academy is the place to do it.
We're offering you a one-year membership
to the site, which is chock-full of easy-to-follow high-def video tutorials for Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator.
As a member, you'll have access to exclusive project files so you can see exactly how everything is put together, and have files to work from if you don't have any of your own.
Bookmark your favorite videos and even request a custom tutorial based on your needs. With new resources added weekly, signing up is only the beginning.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Beginner to advanced, Photoshop Video Academy helps you learn applicable tips, and fast. Every video gets straight to the point and is tailored with easy to understand language depending on the difficulty of each course.
Plus, all the courses are categorized by software, difficulty, and subject, so you can find exactly what you need right away.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- High Definition Video - Immerse yourself in full screen and see every detail with crisp HD video.
- Perfect Your Skills - Go back and watch anything, anytime with unlimited 24/7 access to everything on the site.
- Personal Support - If you get stuck, they'll help you out personally. And they take requests!
- Mobile-Friendly - Take your training anywhere using our modern, HTML5-based video player.
- Variety of Courses - Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and more – added weekly.
- Photoshop basics including tools & interface
- Advanced photo editing and manipulation
- Quick tips to increase your speed save you time
- Cutting edge software functions like 3D rendering
- Proper workflow when using multiple applications
- And more!
John Shaver has over 15 years of professional experience as a designer, photographer, author, and educator and has helped over half a million people reach their creative goals through Design Panoply, MyDesignDeals, and Photoshop Video Academy.