If you've ever thought about creating 3D animation, but thought you'd need formal education to learn how, Poser Debut is here to prove you wrong.
Even if you can't draw or have never taken an art class, Poser Debut is the easy way to learn 3D, be creative, and have fun while doing it. Create scenes, add 3D characters, animate them and make cool images or videos.
WHY WE LOVE IT
It comes with everything you need to get started, including an easy to follow, step-by-step project guide, library of ready-to-pose 3D characters, props to build scenes, cameras, lights and pre-built poses that can be dropped right onto your characters. With Poser Debut you will be able to render 3D scenes into gorgeous art in no time.
- Over 80 fully rigged, fully posable, 3D characters.
- Includes 2GB of clothing, hair, props, textures, pose sets, cameras, lights facial expressions and hand poses.
- In-app Project Guide teaches how to use Poser with video and easy to follow instructions.
- Easy drag and drop functionality.
- Turn 3D scenes into images or animation with Poser FireFly rendering engine.
- Supports advanced Poser 8 rigging system for better bending 3D characters.
- OpenGL real-time scene preview.
- Supports spot lights, point lights and infinite lights.
Mac (Minimum & Recommended):
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Intel Core processor (Core 2 Duo or faster recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (4 GB or more recommended)
- Graphics Card: OpenGL enabled graphics card or chipset recommended (recent NVIDIA GeForce and ATI Radeon required for advanced real-time preview features)
- Display: 24-bit color display, 1440 x 900 minimum resolution
- Hard Drive: 3 GB free disk space (6 GB recommended)
- Internet connection required for Content Paradise
- Adobe® Flash® Player 11 or newer