Learn Ruby on Rails the Easy Way!
If you've ever heard of Ruby on Rails you've most likely heard of Michael Hartl as well. He's the master of the Rails community and now you have the chance to learn his secrets and methodologies.
This Ruby on Rails
tutorial for beginners is the perfect comprehensive
video guided tour of modern Rails web development!
Get a grasp on the newest, most effective approach to web development as Micheal Hartl walks you through the entire Rails development process: installing and setting up Rails
Rails applications with MVC and REST, building dynamic
pages, coding effectively in Ruby, implementing
registration and authentication, adding social features, even testing and deployment.
Only $59..usually a $129 value! That's a 54% savings!
Key Features of the Course
- Over 14 lectures and 19.5 hrs of content!
- Master core Rails concepts including the Model View Controller design pattern
- Learn how to master key Rails techniques, including REST, security, data modeling, messaging and more
- Also covers RSS, search, caching, social features, performance, testing, refactoring and real-world deployment
This Course is Perfect for:
- Experienced web developers who are new to Rails
- Java programmers eager to master web application
About the Instructor
Ruby on Rails Tutorial creator Michael Hartl is a programmer, educator, and entrepreneur. Michael was coauthor of RailsSpace, a Rails tutorial book published in 2007, and was cofounder and lead developer of Insoshi, a popular social networking platform in Ruby on Rails.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Get unlimited access to this course on Udemy FOREVER
- Upon purchase you will receive a unique license that will allow you to subscribe to the course
- View the online course through Udemy’s new iPad app
- This course is licensed on a per user basis
- It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form