WAKE UP & FEEL THE ENERGY
Do you wish you had more time to be productive and do the things you love? Are you curious about those people who seem to operate on far less sleep, but are still somehow able to be incredibly productive?
In this course, you will learn about sleep quality and how to attain a very high quality sleep. Not only will this allow you to have more energy, but it will also give you more time doing the things you love.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Wouldn't we all want more time and energy to do exactly what you want in life? This course offers you the chance to do exactly that.
Sleep is awesome don't get us wrong, but the whole point of sleeping is to rest and recharge your body for the next day. So taking less time to get the same or even better results would be a huge improvement to your life!
As well as the providing a wealth of information this course is delivered in an easy to follow video modules, and also includes PDF versions so you can go at your own speed if you prefer.
- Lifetime access to 36 lectures and 4+ hours of high quality content.
- You will learn how to achieve a quality sleep so you can actually feel rested.
- Learn a bunch of simple (and weird!) stuff you can do with light to have higher energy and better sleep.
- Discover how alter your activeness, consumption, environment to achieve quality sleep.
- Find the best ways to fall asleep, nap, and prevent yourself from waking up 6x a night.
- Create a blueprint to take action on everything you learn so that you'll be sleep-hacking in no time.
"Scott does an amazing job of distilling a ton of science into understandable, actionable techniques for improving the quality of your sleep. The information in this course will pay massive dividends." - Zach Obront
"Thank you for creating this course Scott, will do this to fix my sleeping habits. The course is nicely presented and the PDF materials are great to revisit the course without having to watch the video again." - Jamie Lin
THE EXPERT - Scott Britton
Scott Britton is a business development executive at SinglePlatform, a company recently acquired by Constant Contact for 100 million dollars. Outside his interest in startups, he's passionate about productivity, bio-hacking, and personal development. He's taught over 800 students in New York City, spoken at various various events - including at New York's CTO School, and been featured in Lifehack and Business Insider as one of the top 25 rising stars in New York Tech Under 25.
WANT MORE INFO?
to view this course on Udemy.com