RECORD INTERNET RADIO & EXPORT TO iTUNES
With Snowtape 2, you can boost the size of your iTunes library in just a few days
. Snowtape allows you to schedule and record thousands of popular internet radio stations
all over the world.
The Online Directory currently contains over 3,000 high-quality radio stations
with more added every day. There's even browser integration so you can connect Snowtape to your favorite radio or local broadcasts, just import any radio station you find using its stream URL or its internet playlist file, Snowtape does the rest.
Record multiple radio shows at once
and preserve full audio quality
(mp3 or AAC+ streams), Snowtape will automatically split and name tracks
as they're saved. The "Source Format" exporter can add ID3v2 tags and iTunes metadata, and then save as mp3 or mp4 audio files.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Listen to internet radio. Record the music. Schedule radio shows. Edit songs and get album artwork. Export to iTunes. Boost your iTunes library, simply and seamlessly.
- Listen to Popular Internet Radio - Enjoy your favorite music, free
- Record Music & Radio Shows - Rip from mp3 or AAC+ streams and export to your iTunes library, all while preserving full audio quality
- Schedule Recordings - Record your favorite show and listen to it on your schedule
- Edit Songs & Get Album Artwork - Extract individual songs from your recordings and add album covers to your collection
- Export Files to iTunes - Access your music from anywhere and export to AAC or MP3
"If you’re wanting to record a big batch of new music for your iTunes library, I can imagine that Snowtape is a great solution. Find a station you love with a high bit-rate, hit record, then export the tagged tracks to iTunes. A great way to fill your iPod up with new music you haven’t heard before!" - mac.appstorm
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Requires Mac OS X 10.8+
- Languages: English, German, French, Japanese
- How many computers can you activate software with? - The software can be activated on every computer that belongs to the User owning the software as long as the owner is the sole user of this computer
- When does license need to be redeemed by? - There is no time limit
- Does it include updates? - It includes all upades to versions that begin with “2.x”