A FUN PUZZLE GAME THAT WILL KEEP YOU PLAYING FOR HOURS
Take on the role of a Reactor Engineer working for SpaceChem, the leading chemical synthesizer for frontier colonies. Construct elaborate factories to transform raw materials into valuable chemical products and try to master the challenges all at the same time!
Streamline your designs to meet production quotas and survive encounters with the sinister threats that plague SpaceChem.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Puzzles are great for keeping your mind sharp and tuned in. SpaceChem is exactly that, an obscenely addictive, design-based puzzle game about building machines and fighting monsters in the name of science!
Finding a good game is not easy and once you get your hands on one its hard to let go. SpaceChem is that type of puzzle game. It has plenty to wrap your head around while still being challenging and exciting.
- Over fifty mind-bending puzzles
- An original soundtrack by Evan Le Ny, whose music was featured in The Codex of Alchemical Engineering
- Twelve challenging achievements
- Create and share puzzles with ResearchNet
“I think we might have just received one of the year’s best indie games in the first week of 2011.” – Quintin Smith, Rock Paper Shotgun
“…a thoroughly rewarding experience, with more ‘holy $#@%!’ moments than there are elements of the periodic table.” Michael Rose, Indiegames.com
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Mac OS X (10.7 and above, Intel only)
- Ubuntu (12.04 and above, via Debian package)
- Linux (via manual install)
- No refunds, all sales are final.
- Instantly redeemable through Steam upon purchase.
- You must download the Steam client (free) to activate and play your game.
- Upon purchase, follow the redemption instructions located in your account to activate your game.