*Keep Your Mac, iPhone, & iPad Safe on Public Wi-Fi*.
You might not know this, but *when you're on public Wi-Fi* - at coffee shops, airports, hotels, or conferences - *anybody can see what you're doing online*. If you visit sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Amazon.com, and thousands of others, your privacy may be at risk.
Exactly how dangerous is public Wi-Fi?
Watch this News Broadcast
showing *how easy it is for hackers to steal user names, passwords, and credit card information*.
How do you protect yourself? With Cloak: the antidote to hackers and hacker tools - *with just one click, you're safe*.
WHY WE LOVE IT
The last thing we want is hackers stealing from us (or you!), but we shouldn't have to be afraid to use public Wi-Fi either. That's why Cloak is such an exceptional tool - it's simple, universal, and effective.
- *Your Very Own Safety Net* - Cloak creates a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for you. That's geek-speak for your own private place on the Internet. All you have to do is press a button and you're safe.
- *Works on All your Devices* - Cloak works the way you work. Whether it's a Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, Cloak has you covered. Even better: you can use one Cloak account to secure all your devices. It's never been so easy to stay safe.
- *Easy to Use* - Press one button and you're protected.
- *Works Around the World* - Cloak's global network is available nearly anywhere in the world, anytime you need it.
- *Helps You Access Blocked Sites* - Get full web access and work around blocks just about anywhere you are.
"Put simply, Cloak is a VPN that just works." - Macworld
"It's developed by a Seattle startup founded by a trio of Microsoft veterans." - GeekWire
"Meet "Cloak," an app that keeps OS X and iOS devices safe on unsecured networks" - TheNextWeb
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- iOS 6 or later