Please note: Only available to customers in the continental United States. The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
ENTER THE MATRIX
Listening to your favorite music through a good pair of stereo headphones can make it sound like you’re hearing it for the first time.
With the bluetooth-enabled Air-Fi Matrix2, take that experience anywhere.
40mm drivers deliver high-fidelity audio, bluetooth 4.0 adds the highest quality wireless connectivity, and with the built-in microphone you can take calls effortlessly and switch between music and calls seamlessly.
And don’t worry about compatibility, the Matrix2 has a 3.5mm jack and auxiliary audio cable, so it can still be used when the battery runs out, while it’s charging, or simply with devices that don’t support Bluetooth.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Ditch the wires, not the sound quality.
If you’re looking for a rich wireless audio experience with solid bass and treble so smooth it’ll make butter jealous, grab a pair of these bad boys.
It’s got sleek carbon fiber styling, a microphone to make calls while you jam out, and ridiculous battery life (22 hours of playback time) so you won’t have to worry about powering down.
And don’t forget about the cushy ComfortTouch pads – your ears aren’t going to want you to take them off!
- Rich Wireless Audio – Deep bass, crystal clear vocals, and silky smooth treble
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 – With NFC connectivity, voice prompts, and aptX® support for HD-quality audio
- Built-in Microphone – Adds headset functionality with controls for media and phone calls
- 22 Hours of Battery – Regardless of talk or audio playback, and 350 hours on standby
- Carbon Fiber Styling – And second-generation ComfortTouch ear pads
“The Matrix Headphones have just become my permanent headphones. These things do it all. I’ve shied away from over the ear headphones in the past because they are often bulky to travel with. Not so with the Matrix.” – RunAroundTech
“I have tried this headphone for 3 weeks and I’m loving everything about it. The battery life on it is very good as I can keep listening to music without having to charge it for a day and that’s pretty impressive. I had two Bluetooth headphones and they usually last about 3-4 hours so comparing this to the Matrix, that’s a big difference.” – (5/5) Amazon User Review
“I have a number of Audio Technica’s, Senn’s, and higher-end Skull Candy’s… and after one day with these listening to podcasts and music… they’re already my new fav’s!” – (5/5) Amazon User Review
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Any Apple, Android, or Blackberry device, Macs, Bluetooth-enabled PCs, and any device with Bluetooth 2.1 or higher transmitter and the A2DP and headset profiles.
- Note: Products with Bluetooth receivers such as sound bars as well as separate Bluetooth receivers are not compatible
- Dimensions – 2.4 × 8.7 × 9.9 inches; 1.8 pounds
- Speaker Diameter – 40mm
- Impedance – 64Ω
- Sensitivity – 103±3dB at 1KHZ
- Rated Power – 20mW
- Maximum Power – 50mW
- Frequency Response – 20Hz-20,000Hz
IN THE BOX
- Matrix2 Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
- Premium protective carrying case
- USB charging cable
- Stereo audio cable
- User manual
- free shipping
- Ships to Continental US
- No refunds, all sales are final
- Promotion is ONLY available to customers in the Continental United States
- The sale price includes shipping
- The listed deal price is in US Dollars (USD)
- Limit two (2) per customer
- Please allow two (2) weeks for shipping