Apple's highly-anticipated operating system release is rumored to blow our minds with new-and-improved features galore. Build apps that will properly showcase each upgraded tool, like innovative APIs, extended search capabilities, supported multitasking functionality, advancements in iOS gaming technologies, and more. This 90 hours of training will prepare you to create great, optimized content with Swift 2.0.
- Create pro-quality apps for iOS 9 w/ 90 hours of course content
- Build 100 apps from scratch w/ Xcode 7
- Create apps step by step
- Master Swift 2 & Xcode 7
- Discover the secrets behind apps like Tinder, Instagram & Uber
- Utilize watchOS 2 to create impressive apps for Apple Watch
- Create better quality games w/ complex rules using SpriteKit's latest advancements
- Optimize the user experience & design
John Bura is a programmer, teacher, and owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. His company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, ad games, and more. To this day, John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to number one in Apple’s app store.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!