- Over 6 lectures and 2.5 hours of content
- Explore the basic principles of "Lean Startup" methodology, used by top startups globally
- Effective & proven approaches to minimizing the failures many startups experience
- Make better, faster business decisions
- Create a system of "innovation accounting" to build products that meet customer needs
- Build minimum viable products & launch them quickly
- Tactics for experimenting with landing pages, A/B tests, MVPs on real customers
- What "The 3 A's" are and how to make sure all of the metrics you look at are actionable, accessible, and auditable
Eric Ries is the creator of the "Lean Startup" methodology and the author of the popular entrepreneurship blog, "Startup Lessons Learned." He previously co-founded and served as Chief Technology Officer of IMVU and in 2007, BusinessWeek named Ries one of the "BEST YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS OF TECH." In 2009, he was honored with a TechFellow award in the category of Engineering Leadership. He serves on the advisory board of a number of technology startups, and has worked as a consultant to a number of startups, companies, and venture capital firms. In 2010, he became an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Harvard Business School.
He is author of The Lean Startup and co-author of several books including The Black Art of Java Game Programming (Waite Group Press, 1996). While an undergraduate at Yale University, he co-founded Catalyst Recruiting. Although Catalyst folded with the dot-com crash, Ries continued his entrepreneurial career as a Senior Software Engineer at There.com, leading efforts in agile software development and user-generated content.
Details & Requirements
- Internet browser required
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.