Even the most basic understanding of Excel can make you a more efficient worker, but an advanced understanding can be your ticket to success. Learn to create, dissect, and augment data with no sweat, so you can make better-informed, smarter business decisions. With access to video tutorials and practice spreadsheets, you’ll find yourself impressing potential employers and colleagues with each pivot table and Vlookup.
- Course 1: Microsoft Excel Course
- Learn about 38 core Excel units w/ instruction completable in as little as 12 hours
- Use key functions ranging from sorting & filtering to configuring graphs & charts
- Course 2: Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
- Dive into advanced Excel concepts w/ 160 video tutorials, completable in 27 hours average
- Learn powerful techniques such as using complex graphs, automating spreadsheets, etc.
- Tease insights from raw data w/ the PivotTable & PowerPivot tools
- Course 3: Business Analysis
- Learn business analysis techniques w/ instruction completable in 20 hours average
- Apply 60 professional spreadsheet models (included) to your business's purposes
- Collect, analyze & forecast data to generate valuable insights for your data and effectively present it to clients & stakeholders
- Course 4: Pivot Table Course
- Make sense of large data sets w/ instruction completable in 10 hours average
- Filter, sort & group PivotTable data to maximize its usefulness
- Clearly present your findings w/ PivotCharts & Conditional Formatting
With over 500,000 users throughout the world, Skillsology has developed courses with an emphasis on high-quality training for business or pleasure, with courses in Excel, Project Management, Web-Design, Accounting and Bookkeeping, and various languages. Users work through a combination of videos, text, and practice exercises to become experts in different areas. Online tests begin and end courses to allow users to measure their proficiency, and course diagnostics are used in business courses to pinpoint areas for improvement.
- For more details on Standard Microsoft Excel Course, click here.
- For more details on Advanced Microsoft Excel Course, click here.
- For more details on Business Analysis Course, click here.
- For more details on Pivot Table Course, click here.