DescriptionPlease note: Only available to customers in the Continental US and Canada. The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
Your iPhone is your life. You carry it all the time and it solves so many of life's problems. But what about when you need to fix your bike, tighten a screw, or cut your steak?
Is there an app for that? No, we didn't think so.
But now, there's a CASE for that.
Introducing The TaskOne Case: a multi-tool built right into an iPhone 5/5S case. With twenty-two (22) tools plus dual kickstands engineered into an ultra-compact package, TaskOne is the ultimate iPhone case for the nature enthusiast, gadget lover, or handyman (or handywoman).
WHY WE LOVE IT
Utilizing quality hardened-steel tools, aircraft aluminum, and polycarbonate, the TaskOne case is one tough cookie, and at 96 grams adds surprisingly little weight to your phone.
How do we know it's legit? Each TaskOne case is rigorously tested for quality and backed by the TaskLab team.
- 2.5” Removable Knife
- 1.8” Wood Saw
- Bottle Opener
- 6 Allen Wrenches
- Pliers and Box Wrenches
- 3 Screwdrivers
- Dual Kickstands
- Wire Stripper
- Wire Cutters
- Metric Ruler
- Reinforced Polycarbonate Edgebands
- Aircraft aluminum covered in a protective polymer layer to cushion your phone from the inside
"31 Clever Tech Gifts You Might Want To Keep For Yourself" - Buzzfeed
"... when you consider that you're getting not only protection, but also a Leatherman's worth of neatly stowed tools, this might be just the case for the family handyman, the mechanical engineer, the cyclist, or anyone else who's always in need of a screwdriver. Or pliers. Or 1.8-inch sawblade." - CNET
- Case Weight: 96 grams
- Product Dimensions: 2.51"(63.6mm) x 5.09"(129.3mm) x 0.48"(12.1mm)
- Will I be able to take this case on planes? - According to TSA rules, you may not take knives onto planes. The knife portion of this case is removable in seconds with no tools so it can be placed in your checked luggage or left at home on your trip.
- Will using the tools break or damage my phone? - The design of the case protects your phone and allows the force of the tools to be distributed to the case without damaging your phone. That doesn't mean you can now use your phone as a hammer, but you don't have to worry about damage to your phone in normal use of any of the tools.
- Does this case fit all chargers and headphones? - Unfortunately TaskLab cannot test the case with all of the headphones and chargers on the market. The case will work with with the standard Apple brand charger and headphones, and will accommodate some aftermarket brands. The charger port is 9.6mm wide and the headphone jack is 6.4mm in diameter.
- Are you going to offer replacement tools in case I lose one? - TaskLab will offer one free replacement tool, so if you happen to loose your knife at the airport, let them know (at email@example.com) and they will send you one for free! Just don't keep loosing the tools...
- How is the reception with the case installed? - TaskLab has tested and verified that reception is minimally effected when TaskOne is installed. Typically you can expect anywhere from zero to one bar of signal degradation.
IN THE BOX
- One (1) TaskOne iPhone 5/5S Case
- Full set of 22 stainless tools (pre-installed)
- Screen Protector
- (4) Assembly screws plus installation tool
- (2) Spare screws
- Installation and operation manual
- Premium packaging